Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's MARCH?!

You know what's really sad? The fact that I haven't logged in for such a long time that I had to type in my e-mail and password because blogspot didn't remember it anymore. That's pretty sad.

And my other thought at the moment (foreshadowed in the title of this post) is something like this: how the heck is it March already? Like, what? But February just started. I don't even remember Valentine's Day... oh wait, now it's coming back to me. I spent the morning handing out balloons to random people in my dorm since I stole about thirty of them from a stoplight dance the night before. If you don't know what a stoplight dance is, here's a simple formula as to what the color of your clothing is supposed to mean: green = single, yellow = it's complicated, red = in a relationship. I, of course, wore blue. *high-fives the mirror*
After that, I rushed to finish an essay that was due that very day (yes, on Valentine's Day, and yes, on a Sunday... yeah, I was all WTF too).

But the main point of this post was supposed to be something like...

Dearly beloved readers of my blog (all three of you),
I apologize for the lack of amazing, witty posts. And here's the scenario: two and a half weeks left in the quarter, six essays left to complete, and three finals. The last of which is at 6pm on a Saturday (so cruel). I swear, it's almost over. And believe me when I say I am telling that to myself as much as I am to you. I could desperately use a break and for once I would like to read something out of pure enjoyment... like Nancy Drew and the Mystery of the 99 Steps. This one is so unrealistic that I am relishing the thought of writing that post already. As though any Nancy Drew book is actually realistic, right? But this is one of the worst I've read, so stay tuned- just another two and a half weeks and the wait is over.
(It sort of reminds me of the years when I had to wait two months for the next Nancy Drew book to be published- I'd make my parents drive me to Border's the day it was released, finish it in three days at the very longest, and then the waiting game would resume yet again.)

I'll quit digressing since I have a paper due tomorrow... Wish me luck and I will be back at it soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. google remembers the pass word if you give the alternative email id, you can get back through it.

    Baby Bedding

    ReplyDelete